Learning to play the guitar can be a tough thing to do especially when you don’t even know where to begin or you don’t have a clue about what you need to learn next to get better. Most beginner guitarists quickly learn things like the basic chords but get stuck and don’t know what to do next when it comes to learning more advanced techniques like moving their fingers from one chord to the next. You can easily get frustrated and lose hope when you practice as often as you can and still feel like you’re not improving or making any progress.
Back when I decided I wanted to learn to play the guitar I had to teach myself how to play since I couldn’t afford a guitar instructor. I looked through numerous books and DVDs for help but they didn’t really make much sense to me and they didn’t help me enough to start actually playing as good as I wanted.
Trying to learn from all these different sources only made me more confused despite all the practicing I was doing everyday. I just wanted to completely give up at one point, but thankfully I stuck with it. Now years later in this industry I’ve gained plenty of experience and some great memories playing with my band.
You’re probably like me and want to become a professional guitarist so you can experience playing in a band. Or maybe you see playing the guitar as a fun hobby and you want to be able to play your favorite songs just as good as your favorite guitarist so you can entertain your family and friends. Whatever your reason, the joy of playing the guitar and sharing music with your family, friends, or even total strangers will give you a satisfying feeling.
After being continually asked to do this review for a few months by some of my regular subscribers we decided to strip down 14 of the most affordable guitar lessons online and see which one really worked. The truth is, most of them were totally worthless. Infact, only 2 contained a real solid system that’ll teach you how to play the guitar step by step at a low cost while in the comfort of your home.
The only downside to the Jamorama course is that most of our users found that the website contained so much information and special offers that it can make it a little difficult to navigate. If you try to take in the entire course at one time you can easily fall victim to information overload.
- The beginner’s book – teaches you the basic skills very quickly, and you can start playing the guitar in almost no time. It covers every thinkable aspect of guitar playing.
- Lessons and Videos are graded into a structured learning plan for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced so you can progress at your own pace
- Email consultation – This is great for getting help tailored to your specific playing style. Forget paying for expensive personal guitar lessons.
- Lifetime updates – The course is constantly being updated and new features, videos and eBooks are added frequently.
- 60 Day Iron Clad Money Back Guaranteed: This is a great risk free protection, because it’s either your satisfied with how Jamorama Improved your guitar playing skills or you get a full refund no questions asked.
If you are looking for an affordable beginners guitar lessons that will get you started in the right direction we think you will be happy with what Jamorama has to offer. You will also get some pretty awesome bonuses along with the Jamorama system. Since the key to learning to play the guitar is to practice it will ultimately be up to you. The course will give you the knowledge and the tools, but it’s up to you to use them.…